Sage Fruit/Dole/Stop & Shop
#FenwayFresh Twitter Party Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This promotionis in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
If you enter,you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. Questionsregarding this Promotion should be directed to Sage Fruit Company at 180 IronHorse Ct., Yakima, WA 98901, 509-248-5828, not to Twitter.
(1) Description: Sage Fruit (Sponsor), Dole(Sponsor) and Stop & Shop (Sponsor)are offering “#FenwayFresh” Twitter Party Sweepstakes (Promotion) and will determine winners and award prizes on the basis of random selection. This is a (1) one hour Promotion beginning at 4:00:00pm Eastern Time (ET) on September 10, 2015 and ends at 5:00:00pm ET on September 10, 2015(Promotion Period).
(2) Eligibility: The Promotion in open to legal residents of the fifty(50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18)years of age and/or have reached the age of maturity in their state of residence at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsors, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, grower-owners,advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters/suppliers and members of the immediate families (spouse, children, siblings, parents regardless of where they live)and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal,state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize will only be awarded if a winner complies with official rules. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Promotion.
(3) How to Enter: To enter, you need to have a valid Twitter account and be a follower of Sage Fruit(@SageFruit),Dole (@DoleTweets), and Stop & Shop (@StopandShop) at the time of the Promotion. (If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create a FREE account by following the instructions at https://twitter.com/, then “follow” Sage Fruit, Dole, and Stop& Shop.) In order to be eligible for a prize during the Promotion, you must also follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any Sponsors’tweet message regarding the Promotion, including tweeting an answer to a question. To qualify for entry, a tweet message must be a targeted reply to Sponsors’ Twitter accounts (i.e.,“@Sponsor’s account name”) using Twitter’s “@Reply” function. If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode” your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsors’ @Reply inboxes, and may not thus be received by Sponsors unless entrant has previously consented to permit Sponsors to see the entrant’s Twitter updates. @Reply messages not received by Sponsors will not be entered into the Promotion:
· Actively engage in the party during the Promotion Period by submitting a tweet using #FenwayFresh(Qualifying Tweet)
· For each Qualifying Tweet, you will receive (1) one entry (Entry). There is no limit to the number of Qualifying Tweets you make.
(4) Random Winner Selection and Notification: During the Promotion Period, Qualifying Tweets/Entries will be randomly selected at pre-determined times and be determined potential winners (Potential Winners). Potential Winners will be notified by a winner notification tweet (Notification Tweet)and asked to send a Twitter Direct Message to confirm their prize acceptance.Each Potential Winner must respond within 48 hours; failure to respond within the time frame will result in disqualification. As a result of disqualification, the prize will be forfeited. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
(5) Four Prize Packs will be awarded:Prize Pack #1 includes and has the following approximate retail values (ARV): (1) Sage Fruit Water Bottle - $10, (1) Sage Fruit Hat - $15, (1) Boston Red Sox Sprint Pack - $11.99 (Item#: 19325840), (1) Get Up and Grow Hat - $14.00; (1) Smoothie Cup - $15.00, (1) Salad Tupperware Kit -$12.00. Total ARV of Prize Pack 1 is$77.99. Prize Pack #2 includes: (1) Sage Fruit Water Bottle - $10, (1) SageFruit Hat - $15, (1) Boston Red Sox Key Chain - $6.99 (Item#: 4237923), (1) Boston Red Sox Beanie – $24.99 (Item#: 16867716), (1) Get Up and Grow Hat - $14.00;(1) Smoothie Cup - $15.00, (1) Salad Tupperware Kit - $12.00. Total ARV of Prize Pack 1 is $97.98. Prize Pack #3 includes: (1) Sage Fruit Water Bottle - $10, (1) SageFruit Hat - $15, (1) Boston Red Sox Key Chain - $6.99, (Item#: 4237923), (1) Boston Red Sox Ear Buds - $9.99 (Item#: 6438004), (1) Boston Red Sox T-Shirt - $29.99,(1) Get Up and Grow Hat - $14.00, (1) Smoothie Cup - $15.00, (1) Salad Tupperware Kit - $12.00. Total ARV ofPrize Pack 1 is $112.97. Grand Prize includes: (1) Sage Fruit Water Bottle -$10, (1) Sage Fruit Hat - $15, (1) Boston Red Sox Key Chain - $6.99, (Item#:4237923), (1) Boston Red Sox Ear Buds - $9.99 (Item#: 6438004), (1) Boston Red Sox Big Stick Sherpa - $29.99, (1) Get Up and Grow Hat - $14.00, (1) Smoothie Cup - $15.00, (1) Salad Tupperware Kit - $12.00. Total ARV of Grand Prize is$112.97. Total ARV of all prizes is$401.97.
The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in the PromotionPeriod.
(6) General: The Sponsors’ computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. All taxes on prize and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winners. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, no assignment or transfer of a prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except Sponsor it its sole discretion may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value Entrants must not engage in any violent,dangerous, or illegal behavior in creating an entry. The Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree: a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this Promotion; b) to hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Sponsors, Twitter, and all of their respective parents,subsidiaries, affiliates, grower-owners, agencies, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters/suppliers, and all of their respective employees,officers, directors, agents and representatives (individually and collectively“Releasees”) from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims,costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property), arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity; c) to grant the Sponsor (notwithstanding anything else in these Rules) a license to reproduce and use entry materials for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further permission, including but not limited to an irrevocable and perpetual,royalty-free, worldwide right, in all media (now known or later developed) to use, publish, or otherwise exploit any entry materials (whether altered,changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as solely determined by Sponsor) for any trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purpose without notice,review or approval; and d) if a winner to the announcement/use of name, voice,image and/or likeness for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction, in all media now known or here after discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOs (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSORS),THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLDWIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE,LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE,ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY. In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect,incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Potential Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within time period specified at time of notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules,potential winner will be disqualified and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: a)telephone, electronic, hardware or software, program, network, Internet or computer malfunction, technical errors or by any human error which may occur,or any error in the processing of entries, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry, or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of,any information; b) failed, incomplete, garbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions, or internet or Web site accessibility or availability; c) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware in electronic transmissions, lost, interrupted or unavailable network connections; or d) for lost,late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries (which will be disqualified) or email; or e) any condition caused by events that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (such as but not limited to virus,bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures)or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, and select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that Releasees are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes;(ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to mal functions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v)any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or in directly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. In event that production, technical, seeding,programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO,THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
(7) Additional Conditions: Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or technical error or programming error or unauthorized access to the Web site. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the Twitter site, or to be acting in a non-sportsman like or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods, will disqualify all entries using such methods. CAUTION:ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEPMT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entry information and entries become property of Sponsor. No correspondence about entries will be entered into nor will entries be acknowledged or returned. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Twitter account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In case of dispute,entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder”is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be required. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
(8) Arbitration/Choiceof Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: a) any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and any claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial law Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive,incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Releasees in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York,without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction.
(9) Winner’s List: The names of winners will be announced on the Sage Fruit official Twitter page as soon as possible following the conclusion of the Promotion. For winner’s name, mail a self-addressed,stamped envelope to be received by 10/15/2015 to: Sage Fruit “#FenwayFresh”Winner, 180 Iron Horse Court, Yakima, WA 98901. In RI only, a winner’s list can be obtained by visiting the Customer Service counter at your participating Stop & Shop® store between 10/15/15 and 11/15/15.
Sage Fruit Company Dole Fruit Company The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC
180 Iron Horse Ct. PO Box 5700 1385 Hancock Street
Yakima, WA 98901 Thousand Oaks, CA 91359 Quincy, MA 02169
Trademarks and logos associated with The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and used under license. Other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.