Sage Fruit/Dole/Stop & Shop
#FenwayFresh Twitter Party Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
(1) Description: Sage Fruit (Sponsor), Dole (Sponsor) and Stop & Shop (Sponsor) are offering “#FenwayFresh” Twitter Party Sweepstakes (Promotion) and will determine winners and award prizes on the basis of random selection. This is a (1) one hour Promotion beginning at 4:00:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) on September 10, 2015 and ends at 5:00:00 pm ET on September 10, 2015 (Promotion Period).
(2) Eligibility: The Promotion in open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age and/or have reached the age of maturity in their state of residence at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsors, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, grower-owners, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters/suppliers and members of the immediate families (spouse, children, siblings, parents) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
(3) How to Enter: To enter, you need to have a valid Twitter account and be a follower of Sage Fruit (@SageFruit), Dole (@DoleTweets), and Stop & Shop (@StopandShop) at the time of the Promotion. (If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create a FREE account by following the instructions at https://twitter.com/, then “follow” Sage Fruit, Dole, and Stop & Shop.) In order to be eligible for a prize during the Promotion, you must also:
· Actively engage in the party during the Promotion Period by submitting a tweet using #FenwayFresh (Qualifying Tweet)
· For each Qualifying Tweet, you will receive (1) one entry (Entry). There is no limit to the number of Qualifying Tweets you make.
(4) Random Winner Selection and Notification: During the Promotion Period, Qualifying Tweets/Entries will be randomly selected at pre-determined times and be determined potential winners (Potential Winners). Potential Winners will be notified by a winner notification tweet (Notification Tweet) and asked to send a Twitter Direct Message to confirm their prize acceptance. Each Potential Winner must respond within 48 hours; failure to respond within the time frame will result in disqualification. As a result of disqualification, the prize will be forfeited.
(5) Prizes: (4) Sage Fruit Water Bottle–approx. retail value $10ea, (4) Sage Fruit Hat -approx. retail value $15ea, (3) Boston Red Sox Key Chain -approx. retail value $6.99ea, (2) Boston Red Sox Ear Buds - approx. retail value $9.99ea, (1) Boston Red Sox Sprint Pack - $11.99, (14)Dole Free Salad Coupon - approx. retail value $4.99ea, (14) $2 off Dole Banana Coupon -approx. retail value $2.00ea, (1) Boston Red Sox Beanie –approx. retail value $24.99, (1) Boston Red Sox T-Shirt - approx. retail value $29.99, (1)Boston Red Sox Big Stick Sherpa - approx. retail value $29.99, (4) Get Up and Grow Hat - approx. retail value $14.00, (4) Smoothie Cup - approx. retail value $15.00, (4) Salad Tupperware Kit - approx. retail value $12.00. Three prizes will be given away, along with one Grand Prize.
The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in the Promotion Period.
(6) General: The Sponsors’ computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. All taxes on prize and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winners. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety, or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. Entrants must not engage in any violent, dangerous, or illegal behavior in creating an entry. The Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, entrants (and entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree: a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this Promotion; b) to hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, grower-owners, agencies, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters/suppliers, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property), arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity; c) to grant the Sponsor (not with standing anything else in these Rules) a license to reproduce and use entry materials for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further permission, including but not limited to an irrevocable and perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right, in all media (now known or later developed) to use, publish, or otherwise exploit any entry materials (whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as solely determined by Sponsor) for any trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purpose without notice, review or approval; and d) if a winner to the announcement/use of name, voice, image and/or likeness for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction, in all media now known or here after discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Potential Winner (and winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within time period specified at time of notification. If documents are not returned timely, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, potential winner will be disqualified and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and winner’s guest (who must be at least 18 years of age) are responsible for all required travel documents and any travel insurance. Once travel documents are issued, travel arrangements may not be changed without the approval of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for:a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, program, network, Internet or computer malfunction, technical errors or by any human error which may occur,or any error in the processing of entries, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry, or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of,any information; b) failed, incomplete, garbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions, or internet or Web site accessibility or availability; c) lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries or email or d)any condition caused by events that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (such as but not limited to virus, bugs, worms,tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures) or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion,and select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
(7) Additional Conditions: Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or technical error or programming error or unauthorized access to the Web site. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the Facebook site, or to be acting in anon-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse,threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods, will disqualify all entries using such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entry information and entries become property of Sponsor. No correspondence about entries will be entered into nor will entries be acknowledged or returned. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder”is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
(8) Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants (and entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree that: a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial law Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforce ability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Releasees in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, or such other jurisdiction selected by Sponsor without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction.
(9) Winner’s List: The names of winners will be announced on the Harps Foods official Twitter page as soon as possible following the conclusion of the Promotion. For winner’s name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 10/15/2015 to: Sage Fruit “#FenwayFresh” Winner, 180 Iron Horse Court, Yakima, WA 98901
Sage Fruit Company Dole Stop & Shop, Inc.
180 Iron Horse Ct. PO Box 5700 6295 Allentown Blvd, Suite 1
Yakima, WA 98901 Thousand Oaks, CA 91359 Harrisburg, PA 17112