Apple Pie Overnight OatsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup rolled oats
5 oz vanilla yogurt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp flax seeds or chia seeds *optional
¼ – ½ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
1 tsp maple syrup
1 small, Sage Fruit apple – diced, divided
- In a canning jar or bowl, mix together oats, yogurt cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and flax/chia seeds (if using).
- Next, stir in the milk, maple syrup, and ½ of the diced apple.
- Top with the remaining apple and seal with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- In the morning, enjoy cold, or warm up if you prefer. Garnish with additional cinnamon or maple syrup; add walnuts, pecans or almonds for a little crunch.
- Oats can store refrigerated for several days.