- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- each breast sliced lengthwise into 3 filets, 9 total
- 2 cups Italian dried bread crumbs
- 2 cups of milk
- Garlic salt to taste
- 3 Sage Fruit Company Nectarines (pitted and sliced)
- 2 Tbs. Fresh chopped rosemary
- ¼ cup of olive oil for frying chicken plus 2 Tbs. for sautéing nectarines
- ¼ cup of Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- Juice from 1 fresh orange
Place milk and bread crumbs in separate pie plates. Take chicken filets and place in milk and then dip to coat each breast filet with breadcrumbs. Place breaded cutlets on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Heat olive oil in fry pan over medium high heat and fry breaded chicken (two at a time) until crispy and golden brown (about 1 ½ minutes on each side). Remove cooked chicken to platter.
Over medium high heat add 2 Tbs. of olive oil to a sauté pan. Add rosemary and fry a few seconds and then add nectarines and gently toss for a few seconds until fruit is tender. Add Marsala wine, orange zest and orange juice to nectarines and cook a few seconds until hot. Pour nectarine-wine mixture over chicken and serve.