- 6 salmon filets
- ½ pineapple cut into spears and grilled until charred
- 6 Sage Fruit Apricots (halved, pitted and grilled until very tender)
- 1 bunch of green onions (chopped)
- 2 Tbs. Tarragon (chopped)
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Juice from one orange
- 1 Tbs. honey
- ½ teaspoon dried Herbs d’ Provence
- Cooking spray
Chop grilled pineapple and apricots and add to medium size bowl. Add onions, tarragon, orange juice, honey and Herb’s d’ Provence. Mix to combine and set aside.
Spray hot grill with cooking spray and place salmon fillets on hot grill. Cook until fish begins to flake. Season salmon with garlic salt and pepper.
Plate fish and spoon Apricot and Pineapple relish over fish and serve.