Sweet Fuji apples paired with sharp cheddar and smoky bacon makes a pizza that you will never forget!
Makes one 11″ pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (bacon drippings reserved)
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 Fuji Apple, cored, sliced into thin slices (unpeeled)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup of prepared bottled cheesy Alfredo sauce
- 1 14oz prepared packaged pizza crust
In large skillet, over medium high heat, cook the onion and apple slices in the bacon drippings until they are tender. Set aside.
Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread Alfredo sauce over the pizza crust. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese and onions over the sauce and then arrange cooked apple slices in a single layer over the cheese. Next, add the cooked bacon crumbles over the entire pizza.
Cook pizza for 20 minutes or until pizza crust is crisp.
Cut pizza into slices and enjoy!