Sage Fruit Company, LLC:
Sage Fruit is currently hiring for an Export Sales Support position.
The Sales Support Team Member is a key member of the Sage team and highly integral to our success. The primary purpose of this position is to assist Sales Representatives in various aspects to help provide superior service to our customers.
This position reports to the Sales Support Manager (Shari Hellums).
Major Responsibilities and Duties of the Sales Support Team Member
- Answer incoming calls.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to ensure customers order are entered and fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Transfer calls to Sage employees and/or take messages.
- Give directions to truck drivers and dispatch to the place of loading (Saturdays when working) Transportation handles this the rest of the time.
- Assist customers if a Sales Representative is out of the office.
- Enter customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure files and records are maintained while also examining documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Keep communications flowing smoothly between sales representatives, production coordinators, and warehouse employees to ensure orders are ready to ship when the customer arrives.
- Create positive relationships with owners, growers, key vendors and other employees.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other commonly used programs.
- Able to handle conflict in a calm, professional manner to achieve desired results.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to switch easily between tasks; able to handle interruptions.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- A can-do attitude.
- A demonstrated ability to see what needs to be done and take the initiative.
- He/she must be fair and honest in dealing with employees, suppliers, and customers. Upholding the Mission, Vision, and Values of Sage.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and self-motivated with integrity and character required.
- High school diploma required; 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales support role preferred.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) candidate preferred.
Submit your resume here.
Legacy Fruit Packers, LLC:
Legacy Fruit Packers is currently hiring for a Receptionist/Recruitment Assistant.
Job Summary: This job is responsible in maintaining orderly front desk operations and assisting in recruitment processes/HR functions. Additional job requirements include but not limited to the following…
- Assist in development and implementation of the recruitment process
- Maintain public relations including main office telephones and walk-in-traffic
- Ensure compliance with Visitor Safety Policy
- Assist Human Resource Department with hiring protocols
- Monitor/coordinate inventory of office supplies
- Miscellaneous filling and office organization including distributing company mail
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes, including job fairs and recruitment sessions
- Screen applicants and scheduling of interviews
- Assist in interview process, attending interviews with managers, directors, and necessary personnel
- Work with management on various projects as needed
- Must be available for flexible hours, overtime and weekends during times of heavy work load
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 2 years experiences in phases of the recruitment process, highly preferred
- Driver’s License & Driving Abstract
Certificates & Licenses:
- SHRM-CP or HRCI or equivalent certificate preferred
- Working knowledge of: word processing software, spreadsheet software, accounting software, internet software
- General office equipment, strong ability in typing and 10-key
Olympic Fruit Company:
OLYMPIC FRUIT COMPANY is currently seeking Line Workers.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR (S): Packing or Repacking Boss and Packing Assistant
JOB DUTIES: Must be able to visually inspect fruit for defects as the fruit travels across the line, hand grabbing the fruit as instructed by supervisors and able to place fruit by hand on trays inside boxes along with pads and stickers, taking care not to bruise any fruit while packing. You also must be able to work on the bag line lifting 3lb, 5lb maybe even up to 10lb bags, clipping them and setting them on a belt or in a box. Duties will also include, but not limited to, moving to other areas in production when requested, as needed by supervisors to maintain the quality standards set by Olympic Fruit and reach production goals set by management.
All employees must follow all of the safety, food safety & quality objectives set forth by Olympic Fruit Co., as outlined in their “Personnel Information Booklet”, “Food Safety Program Manual” ,Posted GMP’s & through employee training.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to stand all day while reaching, twisting and bending across the sorting table, tray fill line and /or baggers. You must be able to push pull & lift up to 50lbs. You must wear a company issued apron and may be required to wear a hair restraint (hairnet) or anything else that Olympic Fruit might require for the job.
Submit your resume here.
OLYMPIC FRUIT is also seeking box handlers.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR (S): Packing Boss and Packing Assistant
JOB DUTIES: Being able to segregate, by hand stacking boxes of fruit on pallets while keeping each individual size, grade, and pack separated on their own pallet. You must be able to fill boxes by correctly placing a bar code on each box and picking up trays filled with fruit and placing them inside boxes. Each Box handler will be required to help other co-workers as the work load demands. If your area is slow you will be required to keep it clean and picked up.
Duties will also include, but not be limited to, moving to other areas in production when requested, and as needed by supervisors to maintain the quality standards set by Olympic Fruit and reach production goals set by management.
All Employees must follow all of the safety, food safety & quality objectives set forth by Olympic Fruit Co., as outlined in their “Personnel Information Booklet”, “Food Safety Program Manual” ,Posted GMP’s & through employee training.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position may require bending, lifting, stacking and pushing of up to fifty pounds (50 lbs.) all day. A backbelt may be provided for this job upon request, and it is the responsibility of the employee to wear his/her backbelt whenever performing the duties of this position. Employee must be able to stack boxes 7 high and put stacking aids on and off pallets of fruit as needed. Stacking aids weigh approximately seventy-five (75) to one hundred (100) pounds. Employee may be required to wear a Company issued hair restraint while inside the packing house and must wear a vest in high forklift traffic areas. Eye protection is available.
Submit your resume here.
Valicoff Fruit, a Central Washington tree fruit packer/shipper, is seeking an experienced Line Mechanic at our Wapato packing facility. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience providing maintenance to industrial processing and packaging equipment as well as general utilities. Food processing facility experience preferred, but not required. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively. Candidate must be able to read and interpret schematics and have experience with electrical troubleshooting. Must be able to update inventories and order supplies as needed. Ability to work well with others and bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule with overtime as required. Wage DOE.
Submit your resume here.