- 2 Apples- peeled and cored
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 C flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1½ C Milk
- Slice apples in 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices – Thicker slices will yield crispier pancakes
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon and then sprinkle over apple rings.
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat and melt butter.
- In a medium bowl combine: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Dip apple rings in batter and cook each one in the skillet until each side is golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and drizzle with maple syrup.