Apple Ring PancakesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Medium
Kid AND adult approved! These Apple Ring Pancakes are the perfect way to start any morning!
2 Apples- peeled and cored
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
½ tsp Cinnamon
2 Tbsp Butter
- Pancake Batter
2 cup Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
1 tsp Vanilla
1-1½ C Milk
- Slice apples in 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices – Thicker slices will yield crispier pancakes.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon and then sprinkle over apple rings.
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat and melt butter.
- In a medium bowl combine: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Dip apple rings in batter and cook each one in the skillet until each side is golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and drizzle with maple syrup.