Crunchy Apple u0026 Butterscotch DippersCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Crunchy Apple u0026amp; Butterscotch Dippers make the perfect after school snack. Slice up your favorite apple variety and serve them with this delicious dip.
1 lemon, juiced
1 ¼ C nonfat or low-fat milk
1 3.4 oz box instant butterscotch pudding
1 envelope dry whipped topping mix
- Rinse and dry the apples. Slice with skin on.
- Place apple slices in a medium-sized bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice over apples and toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized electric mixer bowl, add milk, pudding mix, and dry whipped topping. Mix on high for two minutes or until dip is thick, creamy, and well combined.
- Spoon dip into small custard cups and serve with apple slices for dipping.
- Store left over dip in the refrigerator.