This salsa is delicious on chicken or pork tacos and is a great topping for grilled fish or fowl! It is not too spicy but full of flavor!!
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 4 cups of fresh Dark Sweet Cherries (stemmed and pitted)
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- The juice from 1 lime
- 1 4-ounce can of chopped chilies (undrained)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 ups yellow cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/8 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste and store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use. Salsa will keep well for 4 days in the refrigerator.