So easy, but special enough for a spectacular dinner party!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups pitted and halved Rainier Cherries
- 1 6oz bag of Baby Spinach
- 1 avocado cubed
- ½ cup of Feta Cheese (crumbled)
Evenly divide the baby spinach between four salad plates. Top each salad with cherries, avocado and Feta cheese. Next, drizzle Cherry Dijonnaise over each salad (recipe below).
Cherry Dijjonaise Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Cran-Cherry juice
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (mild)
In a medium-size bowl, add all of the above ingredients. Then, whisk them together until they are well combined. Refrigerate any leftovers.