Fresh Spinach, Avocado, Rainier Cherry and Feta SaladCourse: SidesDifficulty: Easy
So easy, but special enough for a spectacular dinner party!
2 cups pitted and halved Rainier Cherries
1 6oz bag of Baby Spinach
1 avocado cubed
½ cup of Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Cherry Dijonaise Dressing
2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup Cran-Cherry juice
2 teaspoons Olive Oil
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (mild)
- Evenly divide the baby spinach between four salad plates.
- Top each salad with cherries, avocado and Feta cheese.
- In a separate, medium-size bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Next, drizzle Cherry Dijonnaise over each salad.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.