Minted Spring Mix, Dark Sweet Cherries & Cantaloupe Salad
So refreshing with just a hint of mint!
2 cups pitted and halved Dark Sweet Cherries
1 5oz bag of Spring Mix (mixed greens)
2 cups of cubed cantaloupe
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Cherry Mint Vinaigrette:
¼ cup Cran-Cherry juice
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
½ lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon herbs de Provence
1-teaspoon fresh mint (minced)
4 Dark Sweet Cherries (pitted and cut in half)
- Evenly divide the Spring Mix between four salad plates.
- Top each salad with mint, Dark Sweet cherries and cantaloupe.
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients (not cherries) to a medium-size bowl. Whisk all ingredients until they are well combined. Add pitted and halved cherries to dressing to infuse with flavor. Refrigerated any leftovers.
- Drizzle each salad with Cherry Mint Vinaigrette.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.