So refreshing with just a hint of mint!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups pitted and halved Dark Sweet Cherries
- 1 5oz bag of Spring Mix (mixed greens)
- 2 cups of cubed cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
Evenly divide the Spring Mix between four salad plates. Top each salad with mint, Dark Sweet cherries and cantaloupe. Drizzle each salad with Cherry, Mint Vinaigrette (recipe below).
Cherry Mint Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup Cran-Cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1-teaspoon fresh mint (minced)
- 4 Dark Sweet Cherries (pitted and cut in half)
Add all the above ingredients (not cherries) to a medium size bowl. Whisk all the ingredients until they are well combined. Add pitted and halved cherries to dressing to infuse with flavor. Refrigerated any leftovers.