All the flavors of Winter in a delicious salad!
- 1 5-ounce bag of baby greens
- 3 ounces glazed walnuts
- 1 Red D’anjou Pear (cubed, do not peel and toss with a little lemon juice)
- 1 Cup seedless red grapes (cut in half)
- 3 ounces of dried cranberries
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- ½ Cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
In small bowl whisk all the salad dressing ingredients together, cover and refrigerate.
In large salad bowl combine baby greens, pears and grapes. Garnish salad with blue cheese, walnuts and cranberries. When ready to serve toss salad with dressing and enjoy!