A delicious pizza that serves as a main course or a fabulous appetizer!
Makes 2 – 11 inch pizzas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2 -14 ounce packaged pizza crusts
- 1 Sage Bosc Pear cored and sliced into 20 thin slices (leave peel on)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1-½ cups of prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 grilled chicken breast (chopped)
- 1 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
In a large skillet, over medium high heat add butter and garlic and sauté sliced pears in butter/garlic mixture until tender (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat to cool.
Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray and place packaged pizza crust on each sheet.
Spread ¾ cup of Alfredo sauce on the top of each pizza crust. Arrange 10 slices of cooked pears on the top of pizza and sprinkle one chopped grilled chicken breast on each pizza. Sprinkle ½ cup of crumbled blue cheese on the top each pizza.
Bake in a hot oven (425 degrees) for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Cut into slices and enjoy!