Honey Baked PearsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
A pear-fect dessert! Baked pears with honey & walnuts are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
2 Large, Ripe Sage Fruit Pears
3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/4 cup Crushed Walnuts or Pecans
1/2 Tbsp Honey, per pear
Frozen yogurt, ice cream OR whipped cream *optional*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the pears in half and place on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Scoop out seeds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, top with walnuts and drizzle honey over each pear half.
- Bake in the oven (uncovered) for 25-30 minutes – until soft.
- Remove and serve warm with ice cream, whipped cream or yogurt.