- 1 French Baguette, sliced on an angle
- olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 4 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 2 pears, sliced thin
- Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 400°
- Place the sliced baguette onto a sheet pan. Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt; bake for about 8 minutes. (Until just crispy)
- While the bread bakes, combine the goat cheese and ricotta until creamy.
- Spread over the toasted slices of bread.
- Top with slices of pear.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.