Pear, Cheese & Honey CrostiniCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
Looking for a quick and easy appetizer to impress your guests? We have you covered with this delicious pear, cheese and honey crostini.
1 French Baguette, sliced on an angle
4 ounces Goat Cheese
4 ounces Ricotta Cheese
2 Sage Fruit pears, sliced thin
- Preheat your oven to 400°
- Place the sliced baguette onto a sheet pan. Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt; bake for about 8 minutes. (Until just crispy)
- While the bread bakes, combine the goat cheese and ricotta until creamy.
- Spread over the toasted slices of bread.
- Top with slices of pear.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.