Makes: 16 Frozen Ice Pops
- 1 ½ cups vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup pure lime juice
- 1 -14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of pitted Sage Fruit dark sweet cherries (pureed in a food processor)
- 16 Popsicle sticks
- 1 Frozen Ice Pop Mold
- In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined
- Fill frozen ice pop molds 2/3 full of the fruit mixture (most molds make 10 pops so make pops in two batches).
- Freeze overnight and when pops are frozen solid remove from freezer and quickly dip the pop mold in warm water (be careful not to cover the top of the mold). Pops will remove easily and can then be placed in food safe cello bags and placed back in freezer until ready to enjoy.