There’s no need for last minute gifts, during the holidays or otherwise, to be stressful or complicated. Follow along as Lori from the Produce Moms and Kaci from Sage Fruit demonstrate how to make easy, affordable and homemade gifts that everyone is sure to love.
We’ve created a list of what you’ll need. Gather your ingredients and create these delightful gifts along with us!
Slow Cooker Vanilla Spiced Pear Butter
Yields 8, 8oz jars
- 7-8lbs ? pears (any variety)
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp cardamom (or allspice or clove)
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg (or pumpkin pie spice)
- 8oz jars
DIY Gift Basket
- Pears ? the star of the show!
- Something Tall: Bottle of Wine or Sparkling Cider/Water, Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar, Jar of Honey, etc.
- Something Salty: Nuts, Pretzels, or Crackers
- Something Sweet: Dates, Candy, or Chocolates
- Something Savory: Cheese Wedge or Olives
- Tissue paper
- Gift Basket OR a Shoe Box + Gift Wrap
For more gift basket tips, visit www.theproducemoms.com.
Leave a Reply