Juicing is a great way to get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables. You might think you don’t like kale, but combine it with apples, cucumber & lemon, and you won’t even know it’s there! Plus, 2018 is right around the corner, which brings with it resolutions for the new year. Why not start by adding more nutrients into your diet?!
For Day 6, we’re giving away this Aicok Slow Masticating juicer (Cold Press Juice Extractor).
Enter for your chance to win here: https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/25df4c5f1b665da4
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18+. Must be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
From: The Iron You
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and quartered
- 3 medium beets, trimmed, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Gala apple, cored and quartered
- 2 large carrots, washed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice