Day 4 Giveaway = Copper Skillet Set
Copper Skillets are most definitely one of our favorite items of 2017! But, why?
Top Reasons to LOVE Copper pans:
- Copper is a great heat conductor.
- The heat is evenly spread over the cookware and dispensed accurately… which minimizes the risk of scorching what you’re cooking.
- The material is durable, hygienic and corrosion-resistant.
- They’re dishwasher safe.
- NON-STICK COATING! (This one should probably be at the top of the list)
Enter for your chance to win this set here: https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/0b121a3b15b176e9
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18+. Must be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
Apple Cider Chicken Skillet
From: Well Plated by Erin
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8, depending on size)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh apple cider
- 3 medium firm, sweet apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices (Gala, Fuji, Braeburn, Pink Lady)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, plus additional for serving